I guess I haven’t been showing a lot of knitting lately – mainly because I’ve been knitting my swap goodies for the Australian Knitters Bag Lady swap on Ravelry – our packages were due to be posted off this week. I’m pretty sure my swap pal doesn’t read my blog, but I didn’t want to post any spoilers just in case (so there’ll be a big week of FO’s next week!)
And something which is always a nice surprise, even though I know in theory it is coming, is that I get a package in the mail too! Yay! And the best surprise of all was that my swap pal was Tinkingbell! I did wonder why I wasn’t being asked any questions, as other Ravellers in the swap were. I just figured I was totally easy to stalk – I mean, hello! Something red – check; something shoe related – check; yarn – check.
It never occured to me I would have one of my blog pals knitting for me – how cool is that!
And here is my package of goodness. It was hard to fit it all in the one shot (although I did somehow still manage to get my washing in the background. Sigh).
So many things!
- a red and black felted bag – with lots of external pockets – I love bags with pockets!
- a red and white fabric sock project bag – yay! Even though I think I’ve got about 6 project bags, I was running out. Now the Grrrman Stockings have their own lovely sleeping bag, while they snooze in the naughty corner
- 2 red flannelette shoe bags – with sock buttons!
- a red shoe mobile phone charm
- raspberry red yarn! It’s Naturally Mist….I’m thinking of making Wisp out of it, what do you think?
- Marian sock pattern
- mmmmm Tasmanian fudge
- mmmmm rocky road … soap. So I can’t eat it, although I’d really like to!
- Cupcake lipgloss … also can’t eat the cupcake!
- and for something completely random, a grow your own gnome! Hee, I love gnomes. I shall be conducting an experimental grow from the weekend, documenting it every day…
Thanks so much Tink, I love everything!