Yet another month goes by … with a little yarn in, and a little bit more yarn out.
First, the ins. I had some yarn leftover from my Lanesplitter Skirt. So I did the honourable thing, and returned it to the shop. I exchanged it, of course!! Heh heh. And I decided I’d get enough yarn for a cute little stripey cardi for Connor, which meant I had to buy a couple of extra balls as well, to ensure I’d have enough.
|Sorry about crappy flash photo! Red, charcoal grey and silvery grey|
And while I was there I might have picked up a nice ball of red heathered yarn for my Beekeeper Quilt (yes, I must bee crazy, buying yarn for it when I have so much already!). And some of my lovely knitting buddies also donated some leftover red yarn to me already, so I’ve counted that too.
In: 5 x 50g balls
Actual balls used: 8.5 x 50g balls
8ply equivalent: 12 x 50g balls (lots of 4ply knitting this month!)
Total metres used: 1070m
Year to date:
Actual balls used: -16.25 x 50g balls (gah, still behind!!)
8ply equivalent: 72.5 x 50g balls
metres used: 7863m
I left you last month with a flash of two yarns I was planning on using in a new project. Well, here it is!
(again with small hand for scale! This is partly why I am posting less! so much harder to do photo shoots now!)
I think I shall be able to wear this as a fluro safety shawl, heh!